In her latest social research, Shaunti Feldhahn discovered that kindness is a superpower that can transform a tough relationship or make a good one even better!
She found that by doing just 3 simple things every day for 30 days, 89% of people improved a relationship!
It’s called the 30-Day Kindness Challenge!
Here’s how it works.
Pick a person with whom you want to have a better relationship.
- Say nothing negative about that person – either to them or about them.
- Each day find one positive thing you can affirm about that person both to them and to somebody else.
- Every day, do one small act of kindness or generosity for them.
We think you’ll be amazed at how intentional kindness transforms your relationship, impacts those around you and changes you.
Here are a few tips to help you get a great start!
- Pick up a copy of The Kindness Challenge: Thirty Days to Improve Any Relationship by author Shaunti Feldhahn. It has some great insights and can serve as a road map for successfully completing the challenge.
- Sign up for free daily emails from Shaunti. She has coaching tips and ideas as you go that can really help on days when you are struggling! Make sure you set your start date as June 1 and you can always unsubscribe from her lists when the Challenge is over! (Our team agreed these are really helpful!)
- Prioritize the Lunch and Learn web event on June 2. It’s absolutely free and you can participate privately from the comfort of your home or office. Shaunti will unpack some of her research and help you get a great start with the Challenge! There will be a 30-minute Q&A opportunity at the end of the Lunch and Learn, so don’t miss out on this!