Group Leaders: The first 10 leaders to sign up their group will receive 2 free tickets to the Newsboys Concert at the State Fair – September 3rd!
Hey kids, are you all set to go back to school? Do you have your backpack all packed with your new supplies? Now, can you imagine a kid in India – that’s like on the other side of the world – that kid can’t go to school this year because they don’t have enough money to buy a backpack or the pens, pencils and notebooks they need.
But, you can make a difference! You can! Not just your mom and dad. Not just your grandma or your teacher… YOU!
Here’s what you need to do.
- Fill out the form below to let us know you and your group are taking the Backpack Challenge. (AWANA group, homeschool group, youth group, school class, Boy Scout group, baseball team, etc.)
- Tell your friends what you are doing and how they too can help. We will email you some things to help with this.
- Make sure they know your group name so when they give at mybridgeradio.net/buy-a-backpack/ it will all be added to your total.
- Submit all the money or let us know it’s coming by midnight on Wednesday, September 16 through the Buy a Backpack Online Form.
- Wait to find out if your group raised the most money and won a private night of worship and music with VOTA!
Other things to think about…
1. An adult group leader can sign the group up but the group must consist at its core of people under 18 years of age.
2. The money needs to be received or pledged by midnight on Wednesday, September 16, but can be given any time between now and then.